J-Bands™ Longevity and Care
We love our J-Bands™ and we know you do too! The last thing we want to hear or that we want you to deal with is a broken set of bands or a set of bands that does not last as long as it should. Those are stories we want to avoid and so we wanted to give you a few tips on how to make your J-Bands™ last longer.
Here are a few tips to care for your J-Bands™ and to ensure their longevity for you:
- Add Reps in lieu of stretching the bands too far.
If you need more out of the J-Bands™ Exercise Routine add reps instead of stretching the bands out farther and farther to add tension. This will prevent the bands from getting into a vulnerable position and keep the risk of them snapping minimal.
- Keep the bands out of the elements when not in use.When your J-Bands™ are not in use they should be kept in your equipment bag and out of the weather and the elements. This will ensure that they do not prematurely crack or get weathered and keep them strong for a long period of time.
- Prioritize Your Band Care.Get into the habit of taking care of your J-Bands™ the way you take care of all of your equipment. The bottom line is if you want your J-Bands™ to last a long time, and you take care of them, they will last.
- CSP Elite Baseball Development Podcast: Building a Better Throwing Program with Alan Jaeger and Eric Cressey – www.ericcressey.com/csp-elite-baseball-development-podcast-building-a-better-throwing-program-with-alan-jaeger
- ABCA: Calls From The Clubhouse – Arm Care & Development Part I with Alan Jaeger –www.jaegersports.com/arm-care-development-part-1
- ABCA: Calls From the Clubhouse – Arm Care & Development Part II with Alan Jaeger, Scott Brown, Butch Thompson and Nate Yeskie –www.jaegersports.com/arm-care-development-part-2
- Jaeger Sports Arm Care Articles – www.jaegersports.com/articles